|Standard||7098 (Part 2), IEC -60502 and BS -6622|
|Size||50 Sq.mm to 1000 Sq.mm in Single Core Cables, 25 Sq.mm to 400 Sq.mm in Multi Cores Cables|
AVOCAB is one of the largest manufacturer of variety of cables and an established name in India as well as abroad. AVOCAB Wires and Cables are most preferred with numerous installations throughout the country. The range of products includes Power Cables, HT XLPE , LT XLPE And PVC Cables, Instrumentation Cables, House wires and Flexibles. AVOCAB HT XLPE Cables up to 33 KV are manufactured at its modern manufacturing set up at Chattral. Technological up gradation and Polymer revolution has Replaced the conventional paper insulated cables and thermoplastic insulated cables with cross linked Polyethelene (XLPE) having Better electrical, mechanical and thermal properties with reduced cable weight and dimensions. Worldwide acceptable trends are adopted by AVOCAB’S aim is to manufacture cables of highest quality and to provide customer satisfaction that is unparalleled in the industry.Advantages Of Avocab XLPE Cables:
- Higher Electrical Strength Retention
- Higher Short Circuit Rating
- Better Electrical, Mechanical & Thermal Property
- Easy Jointing & Termination
AVOCAB manufactures following voltage grade cables as per IS: 7098 (Part 2), IEC -60502 and BS -6622:
- Flame Retardant (FR), Flame Retardant Low Smoke (FRLS) and Flame Retardant Zero Halogen (FRZH) Sheathed HT XLPE cables are also manufactured.
- The XLPE cables are manufactured on sophisticated triple Extrusion line, in highly quality conscious environment with Testing and Inspection from raw material to finished cables. The assurance of quality is further ensured by ISI certification on cables.
Estimated Voltage Drops in
PVC/XLPE Aluminum Cable of A.C System
Nominal area of conductor